“Throw away Strava and have an adventure” - Dom Mason
When Mason noticed people were using their comfortable, fast and far-travelling Definition and Resolution endurance road bikes on a progressively greater diversity of terrains and surfaces, it set minds racing. The demand for more rugged drop bar bikes was exploding. A bike was required that would tame the widest variety of surfaces - a bike that would be equally at home on an after-work winter road thrash as it would be loaded with kit, crossing rutted continents. It would need to be quick but comfortable and it would need to be the embodiment of Mason’s ‘FastFar’ mantra. After much head scratching, sage beard stroking and testing of prototype bikes Mason gave us the Bokeh.
- 7 sizes;
- 3 colours;
- 700c or 650b wheels (the Parallax2 fork also incorporates dynamo cable routing);
- Heaps of tyre and mudguard clearance (Up to a maximum tyre clearance of 40mm on 700c wheel or 2 inches on 650b);
- Rack, mudguard and three sets of bottle bosses;
- Flared or conventional bars;
- 1x or 2x, electronic or mechanical, Sram or Shimano gearing options; and
- Custom Dedacciai aluminium tubing.
For help with sizing, or to talk about how you can tailor your Bokeh to your needs, contact us by phone on 01539 431245 or email us at email@example.com.