This is a very different OPEN yet it answers the same question: What do we want to ride? While we love pushing the envelope, we also love the classic bike aesthetic. In the MIN.D. both come together.
The joy of cycling starts even before the first pedal stroke, as you collect your MIN.D., feel its lightness, admire the sleek tube profiles, see the shimmering midnight blue, smile at the splash of color from the 4 OPEN logo colors fading into each other on the inside of the fork and chainstays.
Once on the bike, a strange combination of performance and comfort becomes apparent. Every gram of material has a function. Beyond it is nothing, other than the endless draw of roads unknown. This is the MIN.D. (MINimal Design); it exists because it’s the road bike we wanted to ride.
- A high performance road bike frame using OPEN’s ultra-efficient tube shaping for power transfer, low weight & high strength
- Continuous seattube design for extreme comfort without gimmicks
- Tire clearance for modern road tires up to 32mm (since tire labelling is unreliable, always check tire clearance with the frame)
- Available in standard 2x and dedicated 1x version
- Classic, understated look in both shaping and color