Please note that 0% finance and cycle to work vouchers CANNOT be accepted for full or part payment with a Mason bike. The brand can be found in our Ings store.
OUR ALLOY GRAVEL ADVENTURE BICYCLE
The Bokeh is our multi award winning, Italian crafted, custom tubed, premium Dedacciai aluminium framed 'AdventureSport' machines for fast ‘Continent Crushing’ rides and they can use either 650b x 50mm or 700c, with up to 45mm tyres.
These hugely adaptable, spirited aluminium framesets are capable of being ridden fast on many surfaces and varied terrain, for a long way in as much comfort as possible. It’s a response to this move in cycling towards venturing off road and using bigger tyres, disc brakes and lightweight packs and having adventures, but not necessarily on bikes with masses of luggage.
- Dedacciai, custom formed, triple-butted performance Aluminium frame with Mason Parallax full carbon Thru-Axle fork.
- Mason 'ThruBB' 56Ømm, internally routed bottom bracket shell.
- This bike can be fitted with the Mason Luminance Upgrade.
- 3rd Bottle cage bosses on the underside of the down tube designed to work seamlessly with Fabric bottles and tool kegs.
- Clearance for full mudguards.
- Integrated Parallax fork-crown boss for fixed light set-ups.
- Fully and discretely eyeletted for rack and ‘guards.
- Carbon Mason Penta microadjust post and Mason Macro clamp.
- High peformance F160/R160 2-piece centrelock floating rotors.
- Light and durable super wide 10-42t cassette.
- Complete SRAM Rival 1x HRD groupset
- Clutched rear mech provides smooth, reliable shifting action in any situation.
- Unique Mason MultiPort adaptable internal routing.