Please note that 0% finance and cycle to work vouchers CANNOT be accepted for full or part payment with a Mason bike. The brand can be found in our Ings store.
OUR ALLOY GRAVEL ADVENTURE BICYCLE
The Bokeh is our multi award winning, Italian crafted, custom tubed, premium Dedacciai aluminium framed 'AdventureSport' machines for fast ‘Continent Crushing’ rides and they can use either 650b x 50mm or 700c, with up to 45mm tyres.
These hugely adaptable, spirited aluminium framesets are capable of being ridden fast on many surfaces and varied terrain, for a long way in as much comfort as possible. It’s a response to this move in cycling towards venturing off road and using bigger tyres, disc brakes and lightweight packs and having adventures, but not necessarily on bikes with masses of luggage.
- Dedacciai, custom formed, triple-butted performance Aluminium frame with Mason Parallax2 full carbon Thru-Axle fork.
- 1X: Lightweight M8000 11-42 Cassette
- GRX crankset with gravel specific gearing ratios.
- RD-812 Shadow RD+ clutched rear mech.
- Full Shimano GRX 812, 11speed, mechanical groupset.
- Shimano GRX: The first groupset designed specifically for adventure and exploration riding.
- Mason 'ThruBB' 56Ømm, internally routed bottom bracket shell.
- Unique Mason MultiPort adaptable internal routing.
- This bike can be fitted with the Mason Luminance Upgrade.