OUR ALLOY GRAVEL ADVENTURE BICYCLE
The Bokeh is our multi award winning, Italian crafted, custom tubed, premium Dedacciai aluminium framed 'AdventureSport' machines for fast ‘Continent Crushing’ rides and they can use either 650b x 50mm or 700c, with up to 45mm tyres.
These hugely adaptable, spirited aluminium framesets are capable of being ridden fast on many surfaces and varied terrain, for a long way in as much comfort as possible. It’s a response to this move in cycling towards venturing off road and using bigger tyres, disc brakes and lightweight packs and having adventures, but not necessarily on bikes with masses of luggage.
Fitted with SRAM's Rival XPLR, this 12 speed groupset offers a raft of well-considered features that complement the Bokeh such as a dedicated GX AXS rear mech for 10-50T cassettes, advanced clutched chain management, direct-mount cranksets, easy personalisation via the AXS app and hydraulic disc brakes to keep your momentum in check through all terrain conditions.
- Dedacciai, custom formed, triple-butted performance Aluminium frame with Mason Parallax2 full carbon Thru-Axle fork.
- Mason 'ThruBB' 56Ømm, internally routed bottom bracket shell.
- Unique Mason MultiPort adaptable internal routing.
- This bike can be fitted with the Mason Luminance Upgrade. The ultimate dynamo + lighting set-up for all-terrain and multi-surface adventures.
- GX AXS Rear derailleur with wireless shifting and fluid-clutch mech.
- SRAM GX Eagle 50t cassette with 500% Range
- The 'Parallax2' carbon monocoque fork uses a Ø12mm thru-axle, flat-mount and internally routed dynamo and brake hose porting, weighing just 465g.
- Can be upgraded with the Reverb XPLR AXS dropper seatpost.