- The first MTB helmet with two rotational management systems: Fluid Inside™ & MVRS™
- Fluid Inside™ ensures optimal linear and rotational impact performance
- Magnetic Visor Release System (MVRS) allows the visor to detach during a crash
- Dual-density Varizorb™ EPS liner is meant to provide improved impact protection
- CAGE™ chin bar/eye port is intended to improve energy management in the event of an impact
- MCT (Multi-Composite Technology) shell provides an excellent balance of strength & weight
- Mesh vent screens provide airflow while maintaining protection from dirt and debris
- 19 total vents - 15 intake & 4 exhaust vents to channel cool air in and hot air out
- Removable, washable X-static® moisture-wicking & antimicrobial comfort liner
- 3 shell sizes & 4 EPS sizes for the best in class fit
- Stainless steel D-ring closure
- Includes zippered helmet bag
- Weight: 1230g in a size M (+-50g)
New streamlined fit: Our minimum offset design (M.O.D.) allows a closer more precise fit. The result is a streamlined profile which reduces the overall size of the helmet without sacrificing performance or safety.
Note: When you first put on your new RPC, it will fit snugly and may even feel a bit too tight. With time, the helmet will adapt to your head, “break-in”, and loosen a little.
Order one of the RPC's that we have in stock and receive a FREE pair of Fox goggles that we also have in stock. Choose from these here https://www.bike-treks.co.uk/collections/fox-goggles Just enter code RPCPROMO at the checkout