DURABLE MOUNTAIN BIKE PANTS WITH ADDITIONAL STORAGE
If you’re the kind of rider who comes into corners with too much pepper ‘cause you know you’ve got the sauce, you need the new Super Trick Limited-Edition collection.
The Defend Super Trick Pants have been tested on the world's toughest trails by our pro mountain bike athletes. The tapered lower leg with stretch mesh inset provides a race-ready fit, which reduces snags and drag. The TruMotion® all-way stretch main material ensures a high level of pedal efficiency, helping you ascend the toughest climbs so you can enjoy the descent.
Cordura® knee panels bump up the durability to provide enhanced abrasion resistance as you rip. Stay cool all day thanks to a combination of TruDri® fabric to move sweat away from your body, plus laser-cut perforations in the front and rear of the pants to increase cooling. The material is finished with DWR, which sheds moisture, dirt, and debris while you shred, and the proven race-ratchet closure makes on-the-fly adjustments a cinch.
The Super Trick Limited-Edition collection doesn’t just bring a modern twist to the vintage flavor of Fox graphics from years gone by, it channels the Super Trick ethos to go with it.
- Mountain bike pants
- Zippered hand pockets provide storage for all-day park laps
- Cordura® fabric knee panels for increased abrasion resistance
- TruDri® fabrics move sweat away from the body to keep you dry
- TruMotion® all-way stretch fabric offers full range of mobility
- Proven race-ratchet closure provides secure fit and quick on-the-fly adjustments
- Tapered lower leg with stretch mesh inset reduces snag and adds cooling
- Laser cut perforations front and rear provide increased cooling
- DWR finish sheds moisture, dirt, and debris
- 80% polyester, 13% polyamide, 7% elastane