Pay For It Later 0% Interest Free Credit Available
Here at Biketreks we know that investing in any element of cycling can be a costly one, so we have teamed up with Pay For It Later finance company to offer you 0% Finance on any purchase over £500. This is extended to everything we stock, not only bikes, so if you are looking to upgrade a drive train and forks, or just buy some nice clothing then you can now use 0% finance.
Finance can be applied for at home with an instant decision made online, so there’s no paperwork, form filling in, etc in the shop, just you and your basket full of new shiny things! We offer 0% interest up to 18 months and interest bearing finance up to 36 months (24 months at 4.9% and 36 months at 19.5%).
Finance is subject to a minimum 10% deposit and the loan period can be extended up to 36 months. The online process takes around 10 minutes to complete depending on whether you have the info to hand or not, and there is nothing too taxing.
Finance is offered subject to the following terms and conditions:
- You must be aged 18 years or over.
- Employed for at least 16 hours a week in employment
- Not have any adverse credit history such as CCJ’s, IVA’s or bankruptcies
- You must be a permanent UK resident with a 3 year UK Address History
- Goods can ONLY be delivered to the registered home address
- The deposit MUST be made online with a credit or debit card
- And please note that meeting the above criteria does NOT guarantee acceptance.
To buy any of our items on finance all you need to do is…
- Find your shiny things and add them to the basket
- Your current spend can be tracked on the top right hand of the page in the basket
- Once your total basket spend is above £500 and you have all that you want click the “checkout” button
- The Order Summary page will outline what you have placed in the basket and the Orange Finance button will appear on the top right
- Clicking the Orange button will show you how much you are expected to pay over 18 months and the deposit you will need.
- If you have chosen to buy your things over 24 or 36 months, then the additional finance charge for credit will be shown to you.
- Once you are happy that you can afford the deposit and monthly payments, click the red “Checkout Now” Button
- Complete your shipping details (please note that even if you insert a different shipping address, we will NOT send it there, goods MUST go to the billing address)
- When you reach stage 3 “Review Order” check that you are happy with everything and then select “Finance” from the drop down box by the “Payment Method” at the bottom of the page
- You should then not need to insert your billing address as both the shipping and the billing will be the same, but in case it asks please insert your billing address
- Once this is all complete click the “Buy on Finance” Button and hey presto! You will be taken to the Pay For It Later screen and just follow the prompts.
What happens after I’ve Completed my Finance?
- We receive notification from the Finance people to inform us that you have bought x,y and z on Finance
- We check that you have passed all the Finance checks and the 3rd party checks that we use to take your deposit
- Once you have the full green light we will either a) ship everything in your order or b) contact you as to when you can expect your order. Please note that we will do this via email and / or phone so please ensure that the ones you provide are correct.
- Once you have received your goods, all responsibility regarding payment lies with yourself (the customer) and the finance company, not Biketreks Ltd. We are the people to contact if you have any issues with your purchases, if you have any issues with payments please contact Pay For It Later.
- And that’s it! Easy as that!
So make your investment today and get on the path to cycling enlightenment in a nice and easy to manage monthly payment. For full terms and conditions please click here to take you to a Pay For It Later Finance page.